Supplier Program Overview

The Elite Moving Labor (EML) Supplier Program is responsible for managing service providers. Learn how your moving company can partner with EML to become a labor Supplier. There are no costs or fees associated with this program.

What is a Supplier?

A Supplier is a moving company that provides moving labor services for Elite Moving Labor. An eligible Supplier may be a moving labor only company, local full service mover or a national van line.

Why would I want to become a Supplier?

The most obvious answer is, of course, more work. Suppliers provide moving services to more than 23,000 customers each year, allowing you to keep your staff busy year round.

What moving services are provided?

EML is a moving labor company, we do not provide transportation or full service moves. Our moving labor services include loading, unloading, packing and furniture movement for a variety of different transportation methods (e.g. rental trucks, portable storage, etc) and moving scenarios.

What are the requirements and how do I apply?

If you represent a reputable moving company that is licensed and insured we encourage you to submit an application. You can learn more about our requirements, policies and program by clicking on the tabs below or by downloading our Supplier Agreement. Please take the time to carefully review the program requirements before submitting an application.

Who can I contact if I have questions?

Contact our Supplier Management department by calling (888) 354-8303 Ext 400 or send an email to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

Who is Elite Moving Labor?

EML has been providing moving labor help since 2004. We are a reputable company with a strong ethical foundation that believes in bringing honesty and integrity back into the moving industry. Unlike many Internet companies, we maintain a real office with real employees who are dedicated to making the do-it-yourself moving process easier and more efficient. Want to learn more? Visit our main website and read about us.


Minimum Application Requirements

  1. Reputation: Company must have a proven track record of customer satisfaction and reliability.
  2. Length of Time in Business: A minimum of one year in business. Note: This requirement may be waived in circumstances where sufficient experience in the moving industry can be proven.
  3. Liability Insurance: Minimum of $500,000 in general liability coverage, $1,000,000 or greater is preferred. Additional insurance, such as Workman's Compensation, Automotive and Umbrella, are not required but always accepted.
  4. Legal Structure/Entity: With the exception of Georgia and Tennessee, all businesses must be registered with the state to conduct business legally. An entity is a legal formation of a business as seen by the state, the most common types are Limited Liability Corporations (LLC), Corporations & S-Corporations (Inc), and Fictitious Name (DBA). You can typically find and print your entity document by visiting your state's Department of Corporations or Secretary of State. Be aware that your entity must be in active status. Corporations and LLC's typically need to be renewed every year to maintain active status.
  5. IRS Form W-9: A completed IRS Form W-9.
  6. Moving Equipment: Must provide mandatory moving equipment on every move. This includes at least one hand truck, one floor dolly and standard tools.
  7. Damage Coverage: Abide by released valuation coverage as set by the federal government ($0.60/lb per item).

The most up-to-date information and requirements can be found within the Supplier Agreement.

NOTE: EML will review all completed applications that meet the program requirements and make a decision on a case-by-case basis.

Our Rates

Base Rates & Packages

Our base rates and package options are listed below. The rates shown are the amounts that you collect, we do not collect a percentage or fee. In addition to the base rates shown, approved Suppliers can set their own travel fee requirements. Any travel fee calculated based on your settings will be added to the base rates.

# of MoversMinimum HoursMinimum PriceEach Addt'l Hour
2 Movers 2 $150 $80
2 Movers 3 $200 $70
3 Movers 2 $200 $95
3 Movers 3 $270 $95
4 Movers 2 $260 $130
4 Movers 3 $345 $120

Note: If your company pricing is higher you can use your travel fee settings to increase the minimum rates.

Rate Rules

  • Rates listed include all taxes and fees related to labor services. You may not charge for stairs, long carries, elevators, etc.
  • Rates do not include a travel charge or surcharge. These fees will be added to the labor rates when applicable (based on your settings).
  • Rates do not include any consumable items, such as moving boxes or supplies. In the event that the company provides consumable items they can be billed for in conjunction with the EML rate schedule for moving supplies.
  • Billable time begins on arrival at the customers location. Billable time ends when the work order has been signed by the customer. Drive time to/from the customers location is not billable unless otherwise noted.
  • The additional hourly rate (beyond the minimum hours) must be pro-rated to the nearest 1/4 hour.

Our Policies

Download a copy of our Supplier Agreement for information about our policies.



Begin by completing our Supplier application.

FAQ & Help

What is General Liability Coverage?
General Liability insurance is very basic and broad insurance that every company, regardless of industry, should maintain. There are much more specific coverage's available and should be considered on a case by case basis, however, we only require general liability. A coverage minimum of $500,000 is required, although, most insurers will not insure for less than $1,000,000. You may read more information about this insurance here.

How do I Provide my Certificate of Insurance?
As part of our requirements, EML must be listed on your certificate of insurance as a "Certificate Holder". Your insurer will need to issue this COI, they may send it directly to us by fax or email. Fax COI's to (888) 901-4464 or email to

A certificate of insurance is required before an application can be approved.

What is a State Entity?
This is a legal standing most states require a company to have. The most common types or Limited Liability Company (LLC) and a C-Corp (Inc). You may also choose to file a "Doing Business As" which is commonly referred to as a DBA. Regardless of how you choose to setup your legal structure, almost every state requires that you establish a legal entity on the state level. This means that a county license or city license is not enough to be a legal company (NOTE: Companies in Tennessee and Georgia are exempt from this requirement). For more information see your state's department of corporation website or similar department.

Every state has a different name for their division. In Maryland the department is Assessments & Taxation while in Virginia it is the State Corporation Commission. Try finding your state department by searching "my state corporation department" or "my state secretary of state".

What is Released Valuation Coverage?
A basic coverage required by law for moving companies to provide to their customers. Moving labor companies must extend this coverage to any item moved while on site for the load, unload or pack. Because we generally do not transport the items our liability ends at the completion of our time on site. You may read more about this coverage on the Elite Moving Labor main website regarding Rights & Responsibilities.

How Long Must the Company be in Business?
We require a minimum length of one year in business.